This course will cover the basics of art & design required to enter any competitive exam related to art and design. The course will start with exploration of creative self, basic understanding of design properties and tools, basics of drawing and observation, perspective, understanding of different types of drawing and shading. Later, topics like perspective advance, figure drawing and portrait, study of birds and animals, understanding color, introduction of different mediums will be covered. Lastly, various aspects of coloring such as coloring objects, flowers, plants, foliage, fruits, coloring figures, portraits, birds and animals will be explained.
- Maintain quality of education standards.
- To provide a convenient & affordable approach to education that caters to the needs of learners.
- To provide a supportive and flexible environment of learning.
- To provide an education that results in constant improvement through teaching and assessment.
The entrance preparation course (level1) aims at providing ideal foundation for all art & design aspirants. This course will provide an in-depth understanding of the basics of all topics which are the core of any art and design. This course will enable learners to be equipped with the required knowledge and skills required for higher levels of entrance preparation. The course will also bring clarity to learners and help them develop their strengths and work on their weaknesses.
Course Learning Outcomes
On successful completion of course, participants will be able to
- Get more clear about their creative side
- Have a deeper understanding of design concepts
- Learn all about theoretical aspects of drawing and shading
- Develop skills required for practical application of various drawing and shading techniques
- Get familiar with various mediums
- Understand various aspects of coloring and its application